It's been a busy month and a bit for us!  We had a great Christmas but everyone got sick! :(  
 
The "I've been a good girl" Christmas went well! Congrats to Lynda Raindrop1963 on winning the amazing prize from our sponsors.  Thanks to The Wacky Windmill and Slipped Stitch Studios for giving away a great prize!  By the way, I forgot to mention Lynda choose the Hitchhiker pattern as her $5 or less pattern on Ravelry from me.

Check out The Wacky Windmill's review I wrote on my blog

Finished Knits
All my Christmas knitting was done expect for give a hoot mittens for my sister and the cabled dress for my niece

2 aprons for my DD and niece the pattern can be found at Sew Liberated!  Along with some other great tutorials!

Tangled Knits
Mittens for my sister - I currently don't have a pattern in mind.  Any suggestions?
  • Yarn: Noro - Silk Garden colour 272
  • Needle: US8 5mm
  • Yarn: Cascade Heathers 220 colour 9453
  • Needle: US7 4.5mm
Spinning
Not sure I'm loving drop spindling.  I'm going to keep trying but so far I'm not that great!  If you have any suggestions on how to enjoy it a bit better, please let me know.  Spinning wheel instead?  Looking for tutorials - check out The KnitGirllls and Knitabulls


Knit Picks



Shawl my by my mommy - Azzu's Shawl by Emma Fassio.  I'll try and get photos up tonight!

Three Irish Girls Sock Yarnista December Club- Finley Fingering 380 yards Bony and Blith 

My Wish List
Yarn clubs - let me know what you LOVE!  I want to join more!!!


Next Knits

Whippoorwill by Carina Spencer with my January Three Irish girls club
Mens sock for the hubs (no pattern picked out yet)

Thanks
To everyone that's joined my group and especially for those who have stopped by the forums and introduced your self!  It's great getting to know everyone!  Be sure to stop by and say Hi!


Leave a Reply

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages - Menu