Where you can find me 

Revelry, Twitter and Plurk - TangledKnits
Ravelry Group - TangledKnits Video Podcast

FinishedKnits

Hitchhiker by Martina Behm - my project

SummerFlies by Donna Griffin - my project
  • Three Irish Girls Springvale Sock - Belmora 

TangledKnits

 You're Putting Me On by Judy Gibson - my project
  • Indigodragonfly MCN sock - now accepting applications for minions 

  Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West - my project
  •  Wolles color changing yarn - lights
 Zombie the Podcaster by Amy Spinler- I don't have pictures yet

  • Bernat Super Value - 28412 Ombres
  • Vanna's Choice

KnitPicks

LYS shopping
Clubs
Online purchases
  • 716Knit - Worse then a zombie (Stockinette Zombies colourway)

Spinning

Nothing to show

NextKnits

Giveaway winner

Kim from the Craft stash podcast!  Congrats Kim you won $10 worth of patterns!

New Giveaway

Let's Cast on for YenforYarn!  Find out how to enter on Ravelry


      Leave a Reply

      Labels

      Powered by Blogger.

      Search This Blog

      Pages - Menu